Thursday, May 25, 2006

Our musings today go towards the Courier-Journal and Mr. Provano being able to reprint those important articles today so all ratepayers and taxpayers and property owners know what is going on downtown.

Getting away from the prior postings I have put down, eternally I guess, my reactions again this morning from reading about the sewers ONE MORE TIME makes me physically ill.

Will someone answer me, especially Mayor James Garner, why are we not laying the blame for this failed "PLAN" at someone else's feet, not ours. Why after you swore this "PLAN" would not work are you so vigorously defending it? Why do you not go after the Engineers and whomever else that led us down this path? Why?

You and I both know where we stand on these issues, Mr. Mayor. Neither one of us can distance ourselves from the issues of the sewers or the monies; because of their entertwinement.

We are looking at the financials now that were released to the public and to the Sewer Board. I'll have to get back to you on that one; gonna go "fishing" and figure it out.

Meanwhile New Albany, have a great Memorial Day Weekend. PLEASE remember Memorial Day morning and the celebrations held in honor of our Veterans on Market and the back side of the VFW on Main. It is truly inspiring to watch the ceremonies and the wreaths laid in honors of all Veterans, from all Wars, including fallen Nurses.

We have the honor of knowing a lady on our street whom lays the wreath for the Nurses. This is one event I will miss while I go "fishing" this weekend!

No comments: