Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MeeMaw's Angel

MeeMaw's Angel - Aiden, has been put into a "bubble" this week; staying out of daycare and having his MeeMaw and PawPaw entertain him this week.

His tonsils are scheduled (once again) to be taken out this Friday, the 23rd. He is only three, but he's a big boy with big tonsils and they have got to come out.

One of MeeMaw's other grandsons, Austin, will no longer be a "tween" after the 28th of this month. He will officially be a teenager. He was due on my 40th birthday, but decided to wait for six days before he got here so we didn't have to "share" b-days...:)

He tried to schedule his party for Saturday but with MeeMaw's Friday night -- he had to reschedule until the 31st. Nor would his Aunt Melissa and Aiden be able to attend on Saturday, because of the surgery on Friday.

To my children, Melissa and Crystal, as I turn 53 tomorrow...know that you two were the most important "jobs" I could have ever had and I don't regret any of it. You have both blessed me with beautiful grandchildren; and I know I always tell you both on your birthdays -- hey, it's 1/2 mine -- I went through all the pain:)

Sort of a personal blog entry, but turning 53 can make you wax and wane a little, to say the least!

Peace, NA.

1 comment:

A Democrat in Floyd County said...

Thank you, Ceece. A teenage grandson and I still haven't figured out how I made it through the teenage years of my own two daughters, what with piercings and tatoos wanted...ugghh.

Do you know my oldest, when she was a teenager, wanted to put a tatoo with an arrow pointing down right below her navel. I said child, you know, the boys really do know where that place is and certainly don't need a roadmap or sign to get there. No, she didn't get it; but she did sneak out and get a little butterfly on her backside.

Oh, yes...memories...

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Be safe.